PIMS Insurance Services provides Employment Practices Liability (EPLI) solutions for our clients. EPLI policies protect against claims associated with discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination, breach of employment contract, emotional distress, invasion of privacy and libel or slander.
EPLI liability coverage form can vary from carrier to carrier. Policy coverage may include:
• Stand-alone or shared limits policy (typically with D&O)
• Limits – first party vs. third party, working layer vs. catastrophic
• Prior acts coverage
• Defense costs in addition to limits or reduce limits
• Incident or written demand claim reporting
• Consent to settle clauses including Hammer clauses
• Punitive damages
PIMS Insurance Services will work with you to identify employment practices liability exposures and apply risk management strategies that coordinate with your policy to ensure comprehensive coverage.